Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Brake problems
Hi all...new here to the forums. I have a 1995 Nissan Altima. The brakes were low sometimes and great sometimes. The rubber gasket on the cap on my master cylinder was tore all to pieces so I replaced...
1
1

2003 Altima rear door frame rust??
ALL, can anyone shed some light on this crisis. Just doing a spring cleaning on my altima and discovered rust on the rear door frame directly behind the window. The seam under the door seal is...
2
2

'95 Altima Tachometer Erratic
I let the car sit for 2 weeks then since I started using it again the tachometer has been erratic, zero then on target then sometimes pegging. It sometimes moves when the engine isn't running....
1
1

what's this clipped bar?
I was struck in the left rear quarter panel. The other driver's insurance paid for the repair. It's been about a month. The trunk carpet has been damp. Turned out the spare wheel well was filling with...
1
1

ROGUE questions & 05 ALTIMA for Sale
I am thinking of either selling my 05 (white) 6 cylinder Altima ..sunroof,steering wheel controls for radio & cruise..to many features to mention but this car has 33000 miles & as in fantastic...
1
1

Altima Recall
Today I received a recall for my 2006 Altima for problems with the Electronic Control Module. It says that the Nissan Dealer will reprogram my ECM due to problems with the engine stopping suddenly due...

E-code headlights for Altima?
As long as you don't mind very opinionated answers :-)
4
4

Hybrid Altima Experience
My neighborhood Avis auto rental had 2 Altima Hybrids in their parking lot. It seemed like a good opportunity to try one out. Both had 0 options...the radio wouldn't even play MP3's...not exactly a...
1
1

Extended Warranty
Most Nissan extended warranties run 7 years and 100,000 miles. Say the 7 years is up but the car only has 75,000 miles. Does anyone know of a Nissan warranty that will pick up for an additional 3...
3
3

1997 Altima passes emissions, but fails overall smog.
My 1997 Altima with 120k passes emissions, but fails overall smog inspection because "MIL/Check Engine Light" results in "Fail". The bulb is fine, as it illuminates, then promptly discharges upon...
1
1

'95 Altima GXE camber
Hit a curb in the rain. Drivers control arm front hit. Camber is now decided negative. Drive feels less stable. I see camber bolts, eccentric strut bolts, for sale. Would a new control arm be the...
2
2

2005 Altima - Road Noise
Hi - This topic may have been discussed previously, but I am asking for some advice about my mother's 2005 Altima. She has Continental tires on the vehicle with good tread and air pressure is fine....
4
4

TPS
The Haynes manual is somewhat unclear or possibly not. This is a 1995 Altima with a door date of 10/94. Connector off and ohmeter to the top two pins shows continuity at idle - that's sensor (middle...

cvt transmission on 2007 WOW!!!
two weeks ago i rented from hertz a 07 2.5 cvt altima .... acceleration was terrific. had all the dash gadgets to. love the milage computer.. there were times i got 40 mpg but for mixed driving got 30...
1
1

95 altima engine replacement question
I have a 95 altima with a blown engine. the body and interior is in good shape. I also have a 93 sentra with a good engine and a terrible body. diplacement is less; but, the engines look identical on...
3
3