2003 Maxima Trunk Light

The trunk light in my 03 Maxima stopped working earlier this week. I figured the bulb was blown so I replaced it, but the light still doesn't work. I'm guessing that there may be something wrong with the switch. I spent about 30 seconds in the dark looking for the switch, but I couldn't find it. Does anyone where the switch is located?

Reply to
tonymarch

check the latch area

Reply to