92 Nissan Maxima

My hand brake sign keeps coming on , even when the hand brakes are not on.. Can some onetell me what the probelm could be.

Reply to
Needs

The light is multi-purpose. You're probably low on brake fluid.

Reply to
JimV

Actually the brakes could be worn enough that the brake fluid is low. Have your brakes checked for wear, don't just fill it up, cause it's not supposed to leak or need refill.

rtt

Reply to
Richard Tomkins