96 maxima

my A/C quit working not sure why I checked pressure OK but the wire going to the compressor show NO voltage and I believe it should to engage the cluch I replaced all relays still nothing fuses good is there anything else I need to check I ran wire from battery to the compressor tried that way and the cluch is engaging but not blowing cold air any body know that can help Thanks.

Reply to
fastdad

How about the low pressure switch?

Reply to
JimV

could be low on freon. AC will not engage if freon pressure is low, to prevent damage to ac compressor. have it checked.

Reply to
jjjsan