96 Maxima Fuel Filter Recommendation

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a specific brand of fuel filter for a 96 Maxima. I've been to a dozen online parts stores and I've seen brands including Fram, Bosch, Beck/Arnley, etc.

Is there a big difference between all of these or are they pretty much the same?

Thanks.

Reply to
Logan95

Why not just get a Nissan replacement... they only run 10-15 bucks. You'll only be saving a few dollars buying one of the cheaper alternatives.

In answer to your question - they are not all the same....

Cheers, Nirav

96 Max GLE, 118k
Reply to
njmodi

One from the dealer? Price some injectors and then figure out if it's worth the risk saving $3 on a fuel filter.

Reply to
Steve T

Thanks everyone. I'll give the Nissan filter a whirl.

Bill

Steve T wrote:

Reply to
Logan95