98 Altima?

Howdy, I'm about to take a look at a 98 Altima - loaded and in great condition, 102,000 highway miles well maintained (all records) 4-door, spoiler, CD pwr locks/windows, guys asking $4,200

Would be for my 18 year old son.

Any caveats/advise?

Thanks a bunch.

Reply to
Forest

Oh yea, it's a GXE

Reply to
Forest

Pretty good deal. Make sure the maintenance was done on it. Check the trans fluid and see when it was replaced. Not too much to worry about these.

Reply to
Rex

Thanks Rex, I just got back with my son and the car is in very good condition. The guy has all the records; tranny fluid smells new - not burnt at all - a good sign. New rubber and braks too. I gave him a deposit and will pick it up by weeks end.

Reply to
Forest