98 Maxima GXE Transmission Problem - HELP!

I have a 98 GXE with 66k. It has an AT. Had 60k done and it has been running as good as new.

At 66k it started making what I can only describe as a low pitch whining noise when the overdrive kicks in. If I reduce speed or push the overdrive off button the noise goes away. Changed the selonoid - no difference.

If anyone has a clue as to what is wrong I would appreciate your input.

Reply to
Homey