Axle Hanger

Anyone have a problem with the axle hanger bracket on the passenger side? The original broke at 112K. the replacement has broken again in less than

10K. The bracket has a bearing and carries the axle between the transmission and the first CV joint.
Reply to
snowdrifter52

Maybe the bearing is bad and the vibration is causing the bracket to fail. I've never heard of this happening.

Chris

90 & 94 GXE's
Reply to
Chris H

If you have altered the geometry of the suspension in any way by lowering it or doing something stupid like putting on 22 inch wheels then I would say it is normal.

Reply to
NissTech

Reply to
john smith