both tail lights are out - 2000 Maxima

My rear tail lights seem to be out. I thought that the tail lights share the same bulb as the brake lights? Here is my following situation:

Working:

*Both rear brake lights *Both rear blinkers *Both rear reverse lights

Not Working:

*Tail Lights (or are they called running lights? Basically when I have my car running and driving along, there are no lights on in the rear).

Is this a separate bulb from the brake lights bulb? I'm going to go to an autoparts store tomorrow, what would these bulbs be called? And if you know the exact model/make/number of these bulbs, I would apprecate it!!

Thanks.

Reply to
google_surf

John Smith

If both taillights go out at once, the first place to look is in the fuse box.

Reply to
E. Meyer

Actually it happened to be the 7443 bulb!! Which I found out the hard way once I had to return the 1157 bulbs!!! But thanks for your misinformation A-Hole!!!

Reply to
google_surf