99 maxima

How many body styles does this year make. Wife has 99 maxima, grey cloth seats, 5 speed, standard (I guess) wheel covers. Is this SE. Why does nissan not put what body style somewhere on body? Thanks

Reply to
Tom

That's likely a GXE. All GLE's came standard with leather and all SE's came with 16" tires w/ 5 spoke wheels (on 99 models) and spolier, and some other things.

Reply to
Dave Stone

If it is an SE (sport edition), it will have white faced gauges. The other models have black faces on the gauges. If there are no other indications on the car, it is probably a GXE (bottom of the line). I believe the GLE (top of the line) and SE were marked as such on the trunk.

Reply to
E. Meyer

I have a 99 SE. "SE" appears nowhere on the car. White gauges, spoiler, and

5-spoke rims are the indicators.
Reply to
Doghouse Riley