Hey folks, my Infiniti G20T can now hit 57mpg from 28mpg, I am celebrating!

And not only that I can run 5th Gear at 30-mph speed with or without cruise control, It's amazing, I can jump from 1st Gear to 5th gear and my car still runs happily. A corvette owner, an Audi owner and as well as BMW Owners really looked at my car and wondered what type of car I am driving. I was just laughing my socks off.

Thanks to this company for changing my car life, by making it runs so smooth and so efficient:

I can go about 560 miles with just 11 gallons. Any one want to bet with me? $500 to $600?

Heehaw...

Reply to
Mike

Bullshit.

Reply to
JimV

CRAP!!

Another scam to separate people from their money.

Bullshit.

Glad to know there are plenty of retards. Good luck with your mental illness guys.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike

You have got to be the retard if you believe than any one would believe the crap you posted.

Mike.

could somebody post that "runs on water" web link.

it would really compliment this one.

"G" wrote:

Reply to
common_ sense