95 Maxima Problem

Had it to dealer, and replaced crank sensor and one of the o2 sensor.

Check engine light still on, and car bucks occasionally.

The car does not have the power it should have for a v6 5 speed. When the car was at the dealer just 2 wks ago, they said there was carbon built up as well. What does this mean? How do I resolve it? Could this cause lack of power?

Reply to
Devils Advocate

Get the code from the check engine light. Go to autozone and have them hook up a scanner.

CD

Reply to
codifus

Nah...that would cost us too much money. I say put a parachute on him with the American Flag and drop him from a plane into the middle of Baghdad and see how he does out there on his own!!

Reply to
: