MAP/BARO Switch

I've got a 96 GXE. I'm getting a 1302 code from the ECU, which is MAP/BARO SW Solenoid valve. I've figured out what it looks like (just like the EGRC solenoid which I just replaced), but there are two identical solenoids sitting next to each other, mounted to the same plate. (This is in addition to the EGRC solenoid.) The dealer's parts guy says they have different numbers. I can't tell from the manual which is which. Does anyone know?

Reply to
davidbarron