Map light for 4th Gen

Are there any parts places that you guys know of (preferably online) that sell the interior bits? I need a map light face plate for a 95 Maxima, and I'm trying to avoid the time involved with salvage yard hopping. Any thoughts appreciated, thanks!

Josh

Reply to
two211too

You could try

However... That's exactly the kind of inexpensive part you could find probably at the first salvage yard you call or visit. I bought a dash trim piece last week at a junk yard for 25.00 that would have cost 130 bucks at the dealer.

Reply to
DN