my poor poor nissan maxima

hi, there's a sensor hanging on my engine, the mechanic who knew how to fix cars doesn't know where it goes... haha... and we need someone with a timing light to fix the timing so my car will start. my husband and i are on fixed income, we don't have enough money, even after paying bills, to put the car in the shop. and if the car isn't running in 3 weeks, it will be towed by the city. can someone please help me? i've asked churches around here, i've left notes around at stores asking for help, and we desperately need the car. please help us with fixing our car by either telling us step by step, my phone... i can call anyone anywhere in the states, at no cost either way... by email, frozendragon at sbc global dot n e t (put it together) we even have a fax machine of which we've never used. we need to learn how... please help us. it's an 87 nissan maxima, v6, 4door sedan. let me know if i can be helped. if those two things are fixed, then my car will work again.

Reply to
swartzusa

Fixed income meaning you both collect checks and don't work? Find a library, go there, and read about how cars & timing works. Otherwise don't take your car to bum mechanics.

Reply to
Roger