2004 Maxima Speed sensor

My husband owns a 2004 Maxima SL....had tires replaced under TSB late last summer. In December the speed sensor broke and his car was held hostage at the dealer for over 7 weeks as they could not locate the part. Yesterday....yep...broke again and of course on a Saturday night. We were lucky as the dealer replaced the speed sensor for free as our car was 1,000 miles out of warranty and also provided us with a loaner for 7 weeks. I'm sure this will not be the case this time. Anyone else with speed sensor problems? Wondering if the new tires were done right.....

Reply to
wendyk1212