Nitrous

Hi all, Maxima.org is down again so I thought I's ask here. I can only find a "wet" kit for the Maxima. I would really prefer a "dry" kit as with wet you spray fuel and nitrous into the intake manifold which seems a little dangerous to me as you couold have a manifold backfire......no telling the damage that would do. Zex says it's completely safe.......but they are trying to sell you something after all.......any opinions on this? Anyone know of a "dry" kit for the Max that does not require a recalibration of the fuel regulator or a supplimental fuel pump to keep up with the increased demand for fuel? thanks John

Reply to
bitsbucket