Odor from vents (2001 SE)

About six months ago I had a leak in my A pillar drainage line (from the sunroof) that was fixed, but now I'm getting an odor (swampy, musty smell) out of the vents. It comes and goes, strongest after a rain storm, and in both economy and A/C modes.

The manual indicates that there's a vent area that should be disinfected: Does anyone have any experience with doing this on their own? professionally, and what the cost should be? Anybody know if this could be related to a clogged drain line?

Reply to
Max

Try spraying Febreze at the vent area ouside the car right in front of the windshield. It may kill the bacteria that way. I tried once and it worked.

Reply to
Rodrigueira