Re: 87 Bogs When Engine is Cold

CTS

When I try to start the car cold and drive it, it's like it's flooding. Any > attempt to accelerate is met with no power. If I ease off the gas, I might > be able to get the car to go. Once I "break" thru this bog, the car flies! > > If the engine is warmed up, there is no problem. > > The car starts on the first attempt and idles smoothly regardless of engine > temperature. It just won't go if it's not up to operating temperature. > > Ideas? > > > > >
Reply to
Randy Jones