Rough Idle with egg smell

Hi,

I have a 90 max 3 gen with a VG30E engine,

when i start the car it is rough when it is cold,

when it warm up it is ok,

when i go up a hill the car seems fine but when iam up the hill and when i stop next to the side of the curb i don't smell the egg smell when the door is close but when i open the door i smell the egg smell,

can somebody tell me why this is happing?

can somebody give me a solutions to solving this problem?

Bye everybody,

ps: does any body have a 90 max, and experience this same problem before,

Reply to
maximagxe90

I think it has something to do with the catalytic converter processing too much raw gas, which is probably caused by a bad O2 sensor or fouled injector. I've heard of this before. Take it to a fuel injection shop for a computer scan and/or injector service. There are others in this group that are fairly knowledgeable on this problem.

Chris

90 & 94 GXE's
Reply to
Chris H

Could also be a corrorded/bad EFI temp sensor/subharness.

Reply to
Steve T

"Chris H" took pen to paper and wrote news:c0ugf8$ snipped-for-privacy@library2.airnews.net:

Yeah, I'd look first at the fuel injectors to see if they're broken or leaking. Also check for excess carbon buildup around your exhaust pipe.

Reply to
OU812