Sticky Pad

The only complaint I have about my 2002 Nissan Maxima is the lack of space for placing my cell phone somewhere convenient, visible and accessible. I just saw the "Sticky Pad" in Staples and was wondering if anyone had experience with it, in other words, does it work?

Reply to
Bubby

Huh, I usually leave my cell phone in the place that used to be the ash tray... it is felt lined and worked ok for just tossing my cell phone there.

Sticky pad might work, but I cannot think of a good place to attach it to on the dashboard.

Reply to
cmdrdata

Thanks for your reply. While it is true that the cell can be placed in the ashtray, it doesn't fit in there if it is left opened and I want to see who is calling and also be able to talk handsfree. I think it might be able to be placed above the radio, but I would like to hear from people who actually have the sticky pad and either like it or don't and why (and if they have it I'd also like to hear where they placed it). Thanks.

Reply to
Bubby