Strange sound from bottom of the car

Hi. My maxima has a very strange sound. This begun when i had a flat tire, I replace it and all, but when i started to drive a sound like something scratching the front axis came. A friend's car (Mazda) changed its tire recently and it has this problem too, any ideas?? Thanks

Reply to
fenix_jn

The first thing that comes to mind is that maybe the brake shield behind the rotor got bent. I know if I get a stone behind one it makes a horrible screeching sound like a bad wheel bearing. Although, if you get a rock in it, backing up usually spits it out.

Reply to
David Efflandt

Reply to
Jon Smith