The new Mobil 1

I noticed Exon Mobil are hyping their new improved Mobil 1 engine lub. I called Mobil and asked for a data sheet but was told they had none at this time. He told me the new Mobil 1 was for extended warranty of

15,000 miles. He implyed it had better cleaning and wear control over the older Mobil 1. I found it at Wal- Mart for $23.80 five Qt. jug the old Mobil 1 was $19.95 five Qt.jug. I am just wondering how much better the new Mobil 1 is?
Reply to
treelimb

This is so fanatastically subjective an issue that the energy needed to figure it out is much better spent elsewhere. TChance are there's much more marketing involved than anything else. Fact is, if you use the "old" Mobil 1, your car will die . . . NOT!:)

CD

Reply to
Codifus

engine lub. I

had none at

warranty of

control over

Qt. jug the

how much better

This is so fanatastically subjective an issue that the energy needed to figure it out is much better spent elsewhere. TChance are there's much more marketing involved than anything else. Fact is, if you use the "old" Mobil 1, your car will die . . . NOT!:)

CD

Reply to
Boots

Really?