Tires

How many miles should I expect from my Bridgestone Potenza's. I have 59000, maybe 70000 miles.

Reply to
Gary Brown

Give a look at this site.

TheBlackFrog

It depends a lot on how you drive, but also on the model.

I got about 60k out of RE-92, and about 34k out of RE-950 with 8/32 of the tread still left, when I sold them. But I drive mostly on highways, so my numbers can be a little on the high side. By the way, RE-950 are so much better the RE-92...

Reply to
Filipp Stepanov