Tune up

I want to do a tune up on my 95' maxima. Can anybody tell me how it's done.

Reply to
20honey04

What mileage? Why do you feel it needs a tune up? How long do you intend to keep it?

The most similar thing to a tune up is the 60k maintenance - new plugs, filters, belts, etc. Things like engine knock sensor and oxygen sensors aren't bad to do at 100+k also. See

for one description of the 60k service.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman