Water loss

I have a 95 Maxima that just had the radiator replaced .now the water keeps geeting low and I cant find any leeks ! I checked the oil no water in there. my check engine light came on . someone said I may have air in the system from the radiator swap . butt where is the water going? I let it run for a long time in my garage I cant find any water leeks .butt when I rev it up there is water coming out the tail pipe just a little . is this a shore sign of a bad head gasket and if so how do i know whitch head it is? please help!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Tim W via CarKB.com

Did the auto overheat before you replaced the radiator? It does not take much overheating to warp a head. I fear you have a warped head or heads.

Reply to
floatinginthestream

Exactly. Do you smell cooking antifreeze in your exhaust?

Reply to
Pooty Lizard