max fuel tank

Greetings; Would anyone know if a 1999 fuel tank would fit into a 1996 i30??? The one in my i30 is dented up and I know someone parting a 99 max. Love to change it but it would suck to find out this problem after I drop the old one.

Thanx. Tom

Reply to
BocesLib

I'm pretty certain they'll swap. From 1995-99, they (Maxima/I30) share a majority of parts.

Now, a 99 will have more emissions related changes and that may change the feul tank a bit, compared to 1996.

Hope this helps.

CD

Reply to
Codifus

It does actually. As long as the basic tank fits, I can work with everything else.

Thanx. Tom

Reply to
BocesLib