what type of fuel injector ?

Hi, I have a 93 maxima GXE and was wondering what type of fuel injector does it have ?

Reply to
gimript

It has Bosch injectors, a part number fairly specific to Maximas (do they fit anything but 3rd gen Maxes? There are 2 variants, IDed by a paint mark under the electrical connector; it can be blue or black dot - I found no exact info, but I imagine that the dot indicates a certain flow range. Some say to keep the set a certain color, but in reality you will almost certainly not notice a difference if they are mixed. There are several aftermarket injectors for the car, any quite a few rebuilders out there.

-mike

Reply to
mike w