Where's the Hazard flasher???

Hi All

I am stumped. Does anybody know where the flasher for the hazard lights is at on a '86 F-150 2wd, 351W? My flashers don't work and I can't find the damned flasher unit. I have looked everywhere under the dash short of pulling the dash out and can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

AmmonMan

Reply to
Ammonman

On my 89 full size van, one flasher is on the front of the fuse panel, and one is on the back. Perhaps that's the way yours is?

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Thanks for the tip CJB. I pulled the fuse panel out a few days ago to see if that was the case. There was no flasher unit and no place I could see to put one.

Reply to
Ammonman

On the back side of the fuse panel. Just opposite the ts flasher.

Steve Barker

That's what I guessed too, but our guy says he looked there. Maybe he should look again.

CJB

Reply to
CJB