Variable Intake Links

Okay, did some searching this morning. I had asked about variable intakes on the 4th gen series and finally registered over at maxima.org:

My primary search (searching at m.org is down):

The FAQs:

?s=&threadid=21576 Here's a graph someone posted with dyno results of pre and post MEVI installs...

The reason I'm looking at this, is because I feel the Max is "almost" there, but not quite. I can sense a bit of restraint under the hood and want to explore a little more. Now that it has past 60K miles, I think it is time to begin the mod process.

Gotta look into the ECU idea, too. I had one for my Jimmy and liked it.

Reply to
filesiteguy

You'll find that the benefits of the MEVI really make themselves apparent above 80 MPH:) If you're an autobahner like me, this mod is an absolute must have.

CD

Reply to
Codifus

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:47:12 -0400, Codifus graced us with:

Isn't 80 the "average" speed on the freeways? :P

Seriously, though, I generally don't go more than 90 very often. I find that hitting that speed on the way to work really kills the mileage.

Thanks for the tip!

kai

g2004 at g3prod.cotse.net

Reply to