1007

Please report known problems with the 1007, as I want to buy one, looks great for in the city, thank you

Reply to
rob veldkamp

The 1007 is not popular it's slow and heavy, I love mine! it's the best car I've had in 41 years of owning a car. Had mine 18 months no problems at all, the 2 Tronic auto gearbox had a software update from Peugeot witch improved it's operation very much. Really nice car shame it's had such a bad press.

Reply to
<Paul>