106

ive a pug 106 1.4cc xs. single point injection. every now and then while driving, it wil judder, as if the engine has been switched off, then it carrys on going. can anyone help????

Reply to
leigh phillips

I don't know much about this variety of 106. Could be air bubbles in the fuel line I suppose, if there's a small leak somewhere. I don't think petrol cars suffer from water in the fuel as diesels can, BICBW.

I suppose the other thing might be an ignition fault but as it's an intermittant fault it will be hard to track down.

Reply to
Malc