106/205 radiator

Hi,

My wife's 106 1.5 diesel has got a slightly leaking radiator and being somewhat strapped for cash I ws scanning my local scrapyard for a spare. None of the petrol 106s had the same radiator but the diesel 205 had a veery similar looking radiator but with the fan on the front rather than the rear of the rad. Can it be made to fit or am I wasting my time?

Thanks

Reply to
Malc