Warning on my 406

Howdy People, Can anybody help me out!? My 406 has just had the fuel pump, the one near the fuel tank, replaced. I now get the engine management warning light come on and I keep getting the message " ANTIPOLLUTION FAULT " come up on the stereo display. Does anybody have a clue as to what the problem could be and what I need to do to correct it. Thanks Billy

Reply to
Billy Mughal

I would check the wires are on the pump correct first. Tilt back seat & remove plastic bung. I believe the carbon filter thing is underneath the car, alonside the tank, right side. Its a bean can sized aluminium cylinder.

Reply to
Juper Wort

Hi first of all what vehicle is it we are talking about ? petrol or diesel ???

Reply to
MARK B via CarKB.com