Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Expert 2.0 HDi Loss of power
I have a problem with my expert van 2.0 HDi, for the last month it seems to be very sluggish, poor accelaration. its bearable around town but on the motorway its realy hard to keep at any decent...
3
3

Sony stereo into '95 406 saloon
Cheers, have emailed them to be sure I get the right adaptor for the stereo.
3
3

P reg 306 D Turbo - Turbo Replacement
Hi, Does anyone know how easy it is to change a turbo on a P reg 306 D Turbo? Is it possible to take it from the bottom of the car or would I need to remove the engine? Any ideas about how long it...
3
3

Re: Re: 306 Morrette twin Headlamps...
Hi am after a set of morette 306 phase2 and noticed some body said they were selling some. Is this still the case?

406 "Airbag" Light on dash
Hi Folks I have a 406 2.0 HDi yr 2002. My AIRBAG light has illuminated on the dash and when I start the engine "Airbag Fault" appears on the display. Using Google Groups I gather this is a common...
8
8

Club Peugeot UK
Hello Peugeot fans. A quick newsbite regarding Club Peugeot UK (CPUK) The UK's official factory supported owners club for Peugeots of all ages and types. Cars in the club include a 1903 Peugeot Bebe...
5
5

Renewing head gasket. What else should I do?
I'm renewing the head gasket on my 1993 605, driven 190000 km. It's got a XU10J2Z engine. (2 litre injection). The cam belt is overdue, so it will also be replaced. I'm also thinking about renewing...
4
4

performance headgaskets
try to find anywhere that does performane headgaskets for my 2.0 turbo as the headgaskets gone on the thickest one that i can get which is a 3mm thickness any help will be gratefu -- Robbo904...

Pug 106 cat costs???
got a 1998 106 1.1 zest2 Pug with a rattling CAT on the exhorst. Been told £140 by local kwikfitting type of place. Is this about right please ???
4
4

106 1.4 XND trouble...
Hi all, Ive a 106 XND thats giving me grief... the engine starts first time, idles fine and generally seems ok on the drive. but it has no power when driven. any ideas? it makes knocking sounds under...
8
8

206 sw
In the back of our 206sw (estate) There is a 12v accessory socket. Does anybody know what the current rating is for it? My local dealer where it came from cant give me an answer. thanks. Alan
4
4

Peugeot 206
I have bought a gear knob for my peugeot 206 (2002). i can get the old gear knob off, but when i come to fit my new one, the hole is too small. I have tried to get the plastic thing from the metal...
1
1

Hitting a Curb Hard!!
Its a long story, but on saturday I hit a curb really hard in my 306, i've had a look at the damage, seems that my front suspension lower arm is bent and snapped, and a platic rod is snapped, other...
4
4

Genuine Carbon Fibre Lamination
This new thing is getting hotter and hotter in asia. car getting more stylish , sporty and exclusive. Found out more from me. The price, the facts, promotion and much more!! Cheers! Nohman

Looking for Haynes 306 manual
For download in PDF or ... Thank you very very much
4
4