Hitting a Curb Hard!!

Its a long story, but on saturday I hit a curb really hard in my 306, i've had a look at the damage, seems that my front suspension lower arm is bent and snapped, and a platic rod is snapped, other stuff is bent, but I don't know what it is. I've got a Haynes manual which tells you how to remove everythign etc. and my dad is good with cars, and my uncles a mechanic. So basically I want to get the parts and repair it with the help of my dad, and using my uncles tools, and he could consult etc. if needed. However, I can't find a exploded view of the front assembley, so I can't identify the parts I need to buy!

Does anyone know where I could find an exploded view of the front assembley? I've had a look on the net, but can't find anything, and the haynes manual doesn't have one either.

Reply to
Paulie G

In message , Paulie G joss stops reading and ponders a while before scribbling this reply

Ebay is your friend here. I got a full pug range cd for £3.00 gives all the exploded views and part numbers. Very handy to have. So I point you in ebays direction. Good luck

Reply to
jossmer

so u need front suspension lower arm . is it a drop link?if it is you need to replace that . what about anti roll bar? you might have to replace that.so get your uncle to have a good look under the car and tell you what is no good and what need replaceing. then you can go and buy it all. well good luck from chris addlestone surrey

Reply to
Chris

That sounds useful. What is the name of this cd so I can cut down on my search time?

Reply to
Malc

Hi,

Here it's called CDPR (CD Pièces de Rechange). Another way to go could be the Mule, look for the "Peugeot CD" keywords.

HTH, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T