Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rear mount
Just to let you know that i have got a rear engine mount at last but have not fitted it yet,it is the complete unit so it should not take long todo.i am not looking forward doing this job but its got...

407 alarm
Hi, I have a 407 with standard peugeot alarm. My battery went dead and now my alarm isn't starting when I close my doors (or what ever I do). There should be an easy way to start the alarm back on......

406 cd player 2000 plate..(w)
can anyone help?cd player works fine when engine not running.but as soon as i start her up cd player wont work,radio is fine,,is my cd player nacked or av i got problems with the wiring loom??? thanks...
1
1

406 water in passenger footwell
Hello all, Found today that there was alot of water in the passenger footwell of my recently purchased R plate 406. There is also a little, but nowhere near as much, in the drivers footwell too. Has...
4
4

406 DIESEL IMMOBILSER KEYPAD
My keypad code had 3 ones (numeric digit 1) in the code and that seems to have worn out the connectors for the digit 1 key within the keypad. I managed to change the code to a different one without...

406 Estate Roof box
Hi all I've just acquired a 1998 406 2litre estate with roof bars. I've also got the roof box and bars for the old Xantia I used to have. These bars have pads that bear on the roof and lock in place...
5
5

Picked up a cheap temporary 309 - but with some issues. Advice if possible please.
I collected a 309 yesterday afternoon, after I'd worked out it owed me about £50. Not bad for a 88k mile car. G-red 1.3 309 with £90 worth of tax (7 1/2 months), 3 mths MOT and a spare cable with...

604-TD injectors
hello, I got '82 604 TD in relatively very good condition, but with bad injectors. Somebody told me , some turbo-diesel Mercedeses from end of 70' used the same injectors. I have asked Mercedes...
3
3

605 fast idle problem
I have a '93, 605 three litre that has variable idle speed, sometimes idling at 2000rpm when hot or not slowing from fast idle after starting. Any suggestions please.
1
1

206 Grille
hi, i was wondering if anyone knew anything about the sp mesh grille for a 206. i'm from sydney, aus, and i've been looking everywhere and i cant find where to get one. thanks

Cruise Control on 307 xsi petrol
Hi, I have a 307 xsi built in January 2003. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to just plug in a stalk and configure BSI. If so how much roughly is a stalk and how much worl shop time is involved in...
1
1

406 Wipers
W reg 406 Rapier estate, the windscreen wipers will only operate for 12 seconds regardless if you pulse it, auto, normal or fast, they change speeds but will stop anywhere on screen after 12 seconds....
2
2

406 handbrake
I am having problems getting my 406 through an MOT. Everything passes except the handbrake. On the first test the tester snapped the cable trying to get the brake come on sufficiently to pass the test...
9
9

306 turbo diesel non runner
Hi there, I have a 306 XRDT that I can't decide what to do with. Is anyone looking for a very reasonable car that requires a possible engine change to give it a new lease of life? I don't have the...

16" alloys for sale
I have a set of four 16" twin 5 spoke alloys off my peugeot 306 for sale with 195/45/16 pirreli tires with anout 4mm tread on them a couple of the wheels have been curbed not by me just havent had the...