406 cd player 2000 plate..(w)

can anyone help?cd player works fine when engine not running.but as soon as i start her up cd player wont work,radio is fine,,is my cd player nacked or av i got problems with the wiring loom??? thanks richard.

Reply to
ricardo via CarKB.com

I think you have a problem with the wires in the loom, try and rewire it all again.might pay you to wire it up to diff live feed under the dash,

Reply to
Chris