205Gti leaking oil

Hi,
My Pug 205Gti leaks heaps of oil. My mechanic says they are leaky engines, and not much can be done. Oh, just another thing, where is the cap for the
oil so I can change it. I can't see it anywhere on the top of the engine. Well, it's not like a Barina, where anything you are allowed to touch is covered in yellow plastic. :)
Any ideas on what can be done?
--

Kind Regards,

Matt Allen

the oil filler comes out at the front of then engine from the sump.......about 6 inches in front of the rocker cover........and yes...they leak oil from the moment they roll off the production line....

Site Timeline