206 central locking

The central locking on our late '99 206 randomly refuses to operate. From a quick google I gather this is a common complaint. From a check with a multimeter the rear boot closed confirm switch appears to be operating correctly so I suspect it's the driver's door switch. Can anybody tell me where this switch is located or what colour wires it uses for me to test across ?

Many thanks.

Reply to
Mike