206 radio question

Apologies as this is a bit off topic! Daughter has a Sony CDX-M630 head unit fitted to her 206cc and it looks like it has suffered a ribbon failure to the front panel. Luckily I have fitted a Connect2 unit so she can still use it with the steering stalk until I get it fixed. I have a new ribbon on order but hoped that someone may have done this job or can point me to a guide to replace the ribbon?

TIA

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff