206cc CD Changer

I'd like to buy my gf a cd changer for her 206cc for xmas. The car uses the same computer display for radio/milage readout etc etc.

Where does the CD changer actually go (I want to make sure that the wiring is there and that there is enough room (assuming that it goes in the boot

Thanks

Reply to
Chris

In The Boot

Reply to
Tony Beard

IN THE BOOT, ON ONE SIDE Chris Addlestone Surrey

Reply to
Chris

Thanks for the replies.

Reply to