206cc leaks and probs & 306 D Turbo for sale

Hi, we're changing our car for a 206cc. I just remember reading somewhere about them leaking. Was this just the early models? If so, what age would be "safe" to buy. Also, are there any other common problems we should be looking out for?

Thanks in advance, Neil P.S. FOR SALE: 306 D Dturbo, Silver, N reg, usual refinements. We've owned and cared for it since 1999 and will be really gutted to see it go, but it's time to move on. 116k. Absolutely immaculate condition with nothing to fault. It's up for £1995 and we're in the South Wales area if anyone's in the market for one.

Reply to
Neil D