306 D-Turbo and Diesel Conditioner

Hi guys,

I recently bought a 1998 306 D-Turbo with around 60,000 miles on it.

With your collective experience, would you recommend using a diesel conditioner with this engine, or should I not waste my money. I am based in the UK and tend to use the car for short journeys only.

Thanks, Sean

Reply to
Sean

I used Millers Diesel Plus in my 98 306 Dturbo, it reduced visible smoke and seemed smoother especially from cold. I also used Millers XFD and it definitely preferred this to whatever the main dealer had used previously.

Diesel plus is about £6.50 per bottle and using it sparingly I get through about three per year.

Reply to
Doctor D.