306 1.6 petrol leak - which hose?!

Hi,

I have a minor leak on the fuel line somewhere - only noticable after a 50+ run when idling. I've already replaced the 2 8MM sections on the left-top of the engine (from the plastic stems to the plastic knuckles) as they were leaking due to aging rubber.

The only other lines I can see I can replace are the sections of 8mm that connect to the top of the engine, but there's no evidence of a leak there.

Where else is worth checking?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jimbob