306 1.9d glowplugs

I need to change the glowplugs on my 97R 1.9d 306 (it is being a right grumpy git to start in the morning now). I seem to remember reading that this was an awkward job to do as one of them is a swine to get to.

Does anyone have any handy tips for doing this job or know of the best method to do it.

all help would be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance

Reply to
adcb

its only a git to do if you have the TD engine as the intercooler blocks the last plug.... but it can still be done, just.

It's still a git if you take the intercooler off. One of the plugs is cunningly hidden behind the fuel pump leaving barely enough space for a finger. It is possible to get to, just a little difficult.

Shaun

Reply to
Shaun

Phew..........glad Ive got the non TD.