1989 S-10 Pickup Rear Glass Repair

Hey, All...

Recently had my rear glass broken and that pane needs to be replaced. The rear has a sliding glass piece section in the middle with two "fixed" pieces behind driver and passenger. One of the fixed pieces is now gone, the sliding glass and the fixed behind the driver is OK. I would like to do it myself, however, I want to make sure I do things in the right order...esp. with this sliding glass unit. Do I need to remove the whole outside gasket? I cannot seem to find any internet direction on this method of "DIY" repair. Can I do it myself or should I take it to a professional? Any suggestions or direction would be greatly appreciated. BTW...I am not to savvy with technical terms when it comes to automobiles.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael Holladay

Reply to
Mike Holladay