306 1.9TD Central Locking

Hi,

The central locking sometimes unlocks as soon as it is locked, now it seems all the time, making the car unlockable centrally, any ideas?

TIA

Eddie Hunt

Reply to
Eddie Hunt

We heard you the first time. This isn't a permanently staffed helpdesk, it's USENET. You post a query and then sometime later people download it and if they know something about it they will post an answer. This can take time some time as some people have other things to do than read newsgroups all day.

As to the central locking problem; you have probably got a duff master unit. HTH

Reply to
Phil Cook

Or a door that thinks it is still open.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason

Check that the doors are shutting properly. I had the same problem & found that the passenger-side seatbelt was partially shut in the door.

Reply to
Jim Goad via CarKB.com

Check for broken wires in the front pillar looms. Very common.

Reply to
nigel

I forgot about that one - responsible for a myriad of problems in the

306.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason