306 antenna

Hi all,

I need to replace the radio antenna on the roof of my 306 XN, 'cause it has broken off. A quick look taught me that I had to strip the interior ceiling. Can anyone please tell me if this is right, or is there another, easier way to replace it? For instance: is it possible to only replace the 'top' part of the antenna mounting (that is, the tilting part on the roof of the car)?

Thnx all!

Greetz,

Tom

Reply to