69 Fastback body / paint done. Comments please.

Hi all,some of you know that i am "restoring" my 69 FB. ( I inserted quotation marks there because it's not going to be a concours restoration,as not everything is original.) Anyway,the body and paint has all been done,and some of the progress can be seen in the before and after pics at the link below.(Hope the link works) External parts still need to be put back on,(handles,gas cap,window trim,marker lights,headlights,turn signals,grille,front and rear valances/bumpers etc etc etc )so it is not yet complete,but i think you'll get the general idea.

I'm going to post more pics when I've finished the exterior.I have posted a few 'before' pics of the interior,and i will post some more before and after pics of the interior once i have put it all back in(only has the driver's seat and steering wheel in there now)

I'd like to know what you all think of the pics so far.I think it came out pretty damn good. The original colour was Black Jade,but i decided to go for the gloss black.The tail light panel is flat black,but i dont think you can tell from the pics.

Andrew

me

Link didn't work. "me" wrote>

=152107568

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Yeah,I realised that was wrong,this one should work though

Andrew

=152107568

Reply to
me

Nice work. Have fun keeping it clean :)

Reply to
66 6F HCS

hehe,yeh,a full time job trying to do that alone i think !!

Andrew

-- Scott W. '66 Mustang HCS '68 Ranchero 500 '68 Fury III Fastback

Reply to
me